GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 08:35:11 -0500
Brother Habib,
This time they got'ya! The message has all the marking of spam designed
to litter our mailboxes. "Forward this entire message to yourfriends,
family and colleagues to help them become aware of this scamSandi Van
... " says it all.
I do not think we should fear some unknown phone company located in some
strange corner of the world even if it is in Kanilai! The only telephone
bill that is valid is one you get from your local service provider.

Malanding