GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 10:33:21 +0000
Thank you Lameen, I wish I could find time to rebuff this childish,
churlish, arrogant and opportunistic attirude of Jallow. Jallow must posses
the mental age of a flea, he seems to have forgotten the word honour and
acclaiming to be a distinguished professional soldier makes it even worst.
The level of naivety that is displays to behave like this is second to none.
He displays the highest magnitude of hypocricy, for him to prostrate so low,
is not a mark of humility, but stupidity, ignorance and opportunism. I think
Jallow is either missing the high profile life he lead or more sinisterly he
intends to topple Jammeh with the help of those that enabled him to escape
from the country.  He is seriously mistaken to expect a second chance after
all when it comes to defending his erthwile intrest Jammeh cannot be
reffered as naive. That is the one thing he guards with a high level of zeal
and that is precisely why he choosed to ignore Jallows pleas and quite
rightly so. He must not accord  Jallow any high profile role that would be a
recipe for potential chaos, afterall who knows who Jallow's friends are? He
may be trivialising that prospect but it is a possibility that must not be
treated lightly. And to have Jallow running the affairs of our country with
the high level of vacillations he manifest would be absolutely mad. A man
without principles, dignity and consideration for his country will sell the
country and go to live a life of luxury until the loot is exhausted, he
would be nothing less than a Mobutu, I think we should move from sentiments
when such characters immerge. I can appreciate the Gambian spirit of
forgiveness but we must not issue a blanket cheque, after all people should
answer for their actions. I hope and pray that Jammeh lay his hands on you
because the types of things you narrated about him is beyond imagination
hence ity cannot just dissipate into thin air simply because you have
decided to prostrate before him.