GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 22:23:40 EST
Please stop wallowing in self pity and do what is right for the good of all.
It truly amazes me that you would show up here again with the audacity to
promote your notoriety. Some people just love to be on the spotlight.

I have captioned the header to give you that notoriety you are desperately
seeking. If one can steal all the money you stole and shameless to promote
himself, then where is the humanity in you?

Look in the eyes of the poor children of the Gambia who might not make it
thru the first few years of their lives because of poor nutrition and tell
their
mothers that it is people like you that they have to die.

Look into the eyes of the poor farmer who has no money to feed his family and
tell them that it is people like you that make it impossible for them to live.

Learn to have empathy for the less fortunate. If a man commits
a crime and does not see it as such then he must be kept in an institution for
psychological evaluation. We all make poor decisions here and there. What is
important is to learn from it?

I am not here to judge you brother, I can tell you what I told you the last
time.
Check-in in a mental intuition and get evaluated. Insanity is a condition
that
can be treated. Savoy us the whining, the bickering and the wallowing. We
will not have pity for a criminal who defends his crime.

You are simply a thief my friend. Get it. That wasn't so difficult after all.
Now go get some treatment.

Bye
Matarr Sajaw.