GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 16:03:47 -0500
Beran:

Well, at least someone see what the intention of the narrator is. Yes. I do have
problem with the King's Language, but I did not think I was that way off. As for
Dampha, there you go again calling me names and  again I will say, you are wrong
about me. I will try to answere the relevant parts to your piece ASAP.

Thanks
Musa Jeng