GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:55:20 GMT
Dear Sir,
Since we are all from Africa we all owe her some action. Have you in your
spare time written to Mr. Anaan giving him some constructive
suggestions as to how Africa can be better helped? I'm almost sure
that with all his flaws so eloquently weighted by you,he must have some
symptoms of compassion.He is a very busy man needless to say. He is a
man of character in my opion, but he cannot twist Africa from her well
defined course without the contribution of Africans in which community we
seem to be identifying with.. Secondly Africa cannot be addressed in
isolation her needs must be seen in a global context!
          Thanx for your relentless work!