GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jungle Sunrise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:46:36 +0000
Barrow,

Are you for real? What other priorities can we have other than trying to
plan for decent future for all. Can this be achieved in the absence of a
healthy and well educated populace in this 21st century. Don't be blinded by
your hatred of Jammeh. You yourself know the sort of improvement that has
been registered since these people came to power. Narrow mindeness can
sometimes blind one from seeing the bigger picture. As for Yahya's "six feet
deep" speeches, I care less about them. I am 100% sure that I will be among
the very last people to try to incite violence or bring about chaos in this
country. I am of the believe that it is only through meaningful dialogue
that progress can be made in terms of the democratization going on. It
cannot be forced down people's throats. The sooner some of you in the
opposition recognize that the better for all. Some of these mis-guided
aspiring journalists trying matyr themselves are welcome if they wish. Some
of the irresponsible reporting they are engaged in will surely land them
visas, one with the NIA or assylum. Anyway I wish them luck.

Have a good day, Gassa.