GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Seedy SaidyKhan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:58:16 EDT
Kabir,

I know Uncle Habib and I do know very well that he has conscience. He's been
there for many Gambians in the social and religious perspectives in the
Washington Metropolitan Area. Moreover, you need to watch your language. You
should not make any attempts to monopolize this site with Jammeh's critics.
Uncle Habib's opinion is entirely his and you don't have to agree with it.
Nevertheless, we must learn to communicate and make this site welcoming to
everybody regardless of one's political affiliation. If you think Uncle Habib
and his Mosque committee should not invite President Jammeh, please support
it with facts and not just emotions.

God bless The Gambia.

S. S. Saidykhan.