GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
edem mebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 10:59:45 GMT
Dear Dr. Saine,

YYYou are one of our heroes, it is therefore very important that your
chapter isaccurqate, by including the us government involvement in the
military coup. We who were directly involved atleast know one fact fact and
that is the direct involvement of the then us ambassador. We can give you
irrefutable facts, dates, places and subject of meetings with the americAN.