GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 22:20:44 EST
"Sectarian violence"
US allies operate Iraq death squads

Terror: Instrument of empire

We hear about it on the news every day...
More dead bodies found in  Iraq.
The cause? Seemingly random sectarian violence.
But murder on this  scale, even in as chaotic a place as Iraq, can't be
random. Plans have to be  made, weapons have to be provided, and men have to be
recruited and led. So  who's doing the funding and leading?
Former Vietnam era CIA operative John  McCarthy has an idea:

"As a Case Officer for a top secret CIA program in Vietnam in 1967, one of
our missions was to create havoc by the use of Black Terror; arming and
dressing  'operatives' in North Vietnamese uniforms for acts of 'terror' and sabotage
 against specific targets of those who were 'uncooperative' and/or suspected
of  links to the Viet Cong infrastructure, and during lulls in the 'action' to
keep  the fear and hatred alive."
Sound far fetched? Maybe not.
Remember the  two UK special forces troops who were arrested in Basra dressed
in Arab garb  armed to the teeth, driving around in a car full of explosives?
Civil  authorities wanted them held for murdering Iraq police officers. The
British  military sent a tank to break open the jail walls to rescue them. What
was that  all about?
Should we really be surprised that those who lie to get us into a  operate
this way?
To learn more, visit John McCarthy's site:
http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい