GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 22:39:03 +0200
Well Mr. Sillah,

Thanks. Since this one has already 'leaked' here, I might as well tell you that she is in fact someone you are supposed to know, for she is a niece to Njogu Touray but grew up in Serrekunda and that's probably the reason why you don't remember her. She's Dodou Turay's daughter. Please include her in your prayers so that Allah grants her speedy recovery.

Regards.

Kabir.