GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:27:12 -0400
Greetings all and Eid Mubarak!  And no, will not engage in moon
sighitng / "when is the Eid" debates, although the Eid being today was
a bit of a surprise (given that all the calculations and the little
graphs that show the moon's elumination were showing that the moon was
0% eluminated in Makkah yesterday).  But Allah knows best and all I'll
say is celebrate when you feel comofrtable.  Allah knows best.

Someone commented on my blog that we should all just agree to disagree
on this and htat no one would be united any time soon on this issue
(wre they ever really united?).

Anyway, I'll leave that where it is for now and wish everyone an Eid
Mubarak (and no I didn't attend Eid prayers today as I didn't take the
day off, Eid was a surprise to everyone I guess).  And I'll say
Alhamdulillah!

Take care all.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at:  http://www.ginnysthoughts.com

If you want to V-Me (call me) click here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/quickgm32

If you are a Vonage customer you can set up your V-Me service by clicking here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/