GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 09:52:18 EDT
LOL Prince. Thanks for the recognition, I had a good laugh on this one. You
are quite right, " poepi-nak" is exactly what I meant. Also, your comment:

 "My Comment is: How Long will people take to realize this?"

Now this is the real question.

Jabou

In a message dated 6/20/2001 3:18:53 PM Central Daylight Time,