GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 09:42:38 EDT
Thank you Sidi, and glad that you and the family are fine, as well as the
other Gambians. We hope and pray that everyone in C.I will be safe and that
peace and sanity will return. We are also praying for our national team and
officials as well as all of the innocent people caught in this mess.
Here in Nashville, this is big news because a church here apparently has many
missionaries in Bouake who are running a school there. These are the lessons
of unchecked greed. and lust for power at the expense of human life.

Jabou Joh