GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:47:13 +0000
Jungle,
      As the saying goes:"Information means development".
      However,development can either be positive or negative! Is this a
world full of hope or...?
      We have been seeing all the "isms" from Zionism to imperialism to
Marxism so what "ism" would this new page deserve? I am confused about the
geopolitical colours now? Really confused! Dialogue has been wounded!
Diplomacy has been macheted so whats left now?

I was dissappointed to see some refuse to attend the Ramadan "get together"
that was organised at the white house.Is that rejection going to be
interpreted as "guilt by association or?" Are those who refused to attend
the "get together" realistic or emotional? All these are factors that are
harming the culture of diplmacy.

If America's foreign FORIEGN policy is to be revisited we should also tell
the other parties to welcome a non prejudiced interpretation of
"americanised" diplomatic approaches.A friendly and smiling reciprocal
approach can also help tame a wild giant!

As Senghore used to say "pay de dialogue" please lets encourage "un monde de
dialogue".

YERO.

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."