GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 19:04:19 EDT
Oh yes, here we go again. Just as a lot of members have already predicted.
The guy is the most unintelligent and predictable leader. His hypocrisy is
not questionable. A president who could stay outside your nation for almost a
week and call among those few days "the Dark days." Why were you not there
then as the President? Does he want to say that he could not address the
nation form Cuba?
Mr. Jemus the murderer, tell us the truth. Tell us that you ordered the "open
firing" as your vice killer Saidy rightly said. Tell us that you meant what
you said to threaten the students that you and your government "will not take
any student demonstrations lightly." Why not just be a man for one day?
Mr. Jemus the killer, no head of state who cares for his/her country would be
away in her dark days. If you think that the usual "we will investigate" is
the excuse of the day, the Gambian people have grown to know the difference.
Please be a man for one day and accept responsibility.

Ousman Bojang.