GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:10:43 +0100
Mr Ebou Colly

Its always a pleasure to read your postings on " Coup
in the Gambia". In fact I was looking forward to your
postings on what happened on the 6th September 1994
but one could understand your change of circumstances;
your fellow colleague has just lost his brother in a
tragic incident. However, allow me if I alert your
attention to a typographical error on your last
posting

You wrote

"Captain Johnson's outstanding career began to shine
in the GNA when in 1996 in a class of robust young
officers undergoing officer training course in Fort
Benning, USA...."

Am I right to suggest that you mistakenly stated 1996
rather than 1986?

Just a thought.

Sanusi

=== message truncated ===