GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:57:26 -0500
Edward,
 First, let me thank you for bringing this to my attention. Again, the
ineptitude of these APRC propagandists never ceases to amaze me. Most of us
have been taught that 1+1=2. Not these morons. Here's how I caught them
with their pants down:

On[July 06, 2001 at 02:42:59] Friday, I was at the July 4th Funraising
party having PHUN!, OK. What loser would hang out at 02:42:59AM in that
creepy forum when there is a July 4th party next door? I haven't touched a
PC in 4 days so....Wait! Hold on! Why am I saying all this? Listen folks,
I can go on and on but if I do, I'll be dignifying the lies these short-
sighted APRC midgets are used to peddling so I'll just give it a rest. If
their inept webmaster is seeking endorsement from me by forging by name on
their site, I can't help but pity the poor smug.If they have an issue with
FFDIG guys, I'm sure my name can be left out of it. Those guys are doing
a fantastic job and I had already commended them for that. The only site
that sucks is the jammeh2001.org, if that is news to them. In a forum
where any Tom & Jerry can write any crap their heart desire, why then
would I use my real name and stoop low like that? Again, this is further
proof that you shouldn't buy into anything you read from that stupid forum.
The guys are desperate, and desperate people do despereate things. I know
for a fact the forum moderator can delete this crap, but the question is
whether he remembers how. You gotta remember,these guys are so inept it's
unbelievable.

Anyways, so much for that. BTW, how is everybody doing? I see I have a lot
of catching up to do. I would tell you, I'll be the first to admit that
this year's July 4th Gambian Reunion was a BLAST! More on that later
though. I just want to thank the organisers for their hardwork and
dedication. Two thumbs up!

                                                   Regards,
                                                   Mr Makaveli!

PS:BTW, it was a great pleasure meeting some of you fellow list members : Aunty Soffie Ceesay, Saul SaidyKhan ,Ous Ngum, Matarr Sajaw, Yankuba Njie,
Sigga Jagne, and countless others. I hope all of you had a safe trip back
home and that you're well rested.