GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harona S Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:25:41 PDT
Hello,
I work for GRTS and have heard about Tombong's transfer, this is not
officially announced yet(Radio Kankang).Finnah and others hold your breath
for an official confirmation, besides this is more of a promotion to Tombong
( if indeed true )
I do know one thing that up to this day Tombong is still at the TV.
I'll like to quote from a popular wollof saying" in a gathering, watching is
the best part" let us watch!
HARONA