GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"B.M.Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:53:58 +0000
Hi Prince and the "OLD TIMERS",

Thanks for the nostalgia. I was listening to Faateleku
cassette by Ousou Njie (senor) last night and was just
wondering if you are the Prince Coker "super eagles"  sang
about. Remember the track "Halayi Fiesta Vous" (prince
coker, yusu samba, ebu fye ak axi gai, kaba jallow .......)
I came to this conclusion based on the fact that you know
so much about the history of Banjul and are from the
Macdonnald area. I understand that "Fiesta vous" ruled the
waves in the 60s and "Q" club.

Basil