GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 03:16:21 +0200

Folks.

As a supporter of the Palestinian Chairman Arafat and his people we got to pray for his safety in the hands of Zionist
murderers like Ariel Sharon,Benjamin Natanyahu and some Jewish extremist who wants him die.This is the double standards of the imperialist west  paticulary America who arms the Jewish state with such a military might in the middle
east.I wonder what is the use of UNITED  NATION when people are dieing from bothsides in this conflict while BUSH
with his drunken face on CNN is calling on Arafat to denounce violence.I agree with HABIB is time we speak out for the
Return,Freedom and independant Palestinian State,That's all they want since they were thrown out of their homes for
such a longtime.Perhaps is time Arab countries join efforts militarily if necessary or put pressure on the west to stop
Isreal's ocupation.Am sure majority amongst Palestinians and Isrealis alike wants peace but of course justice has to
prevail and not to bottle the Palestinian Leader in his own headquaters.Long live PLO.

For Justice
Fye Samateh.