GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:38:32 GMT
Fellas c'mon!
I don't think there's anything wrong with the gentleman's comments.  What if
he only meant good and not bad?  Besides, we are never sure whose putting on
whose identity (or multiple identities) on this list, not even the list
manager.  We are lifting this forum to unattainable heights.  I believe that
"word of mouth" is infact more credible than this forum.  The reason being,
you never know whose posting garbage, and not knowledge.  Attacks of this
nature not only diminishes the goals, but generates a notorious new enlister
to the L.  I urge everyone to move on.

1!
Essa