GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 22:57:52 +0100
I wish to congratulate all the women in the whole world, especially our
dynamic women in this forum a happy and enjoyable wemen`s day and week.
Our prayers are always with all of you, for the struggle you did to bring us
in this world. That is why we men should treat you with respect and fairness
,
so that we can get our respect in return. If this kind of respect is
existing in any relationship, this will be very easy for one to  raise a
family
Greetings to all your families.

Elhadj.