GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 15:44:37 -0800
Ebrima, my question to your sources is; what is the opposition doing
vis-a-vis the recent exposure of the HILO deal? Are they ready to take the
issue to the National Assembly for debate and, hopefully, a remedy? Are they
doing their private investigations? Or are they simply sitting by, watching;
and thus trivializing the whole scenario at hand? (which we as a nation
can't afford to do anymore!)

I have written to the three major newspapers in back home,(no room for
excuses) asking them to inform the Gambian public of this sad discovery. I
hope they will just do so. Again thanks a lot for all your efforts.

Ous Ngum