GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mori Kebba Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 13:19:52 -0500
Dear Independent Editors,
I wish to bring to your attention that my characterization of the
resignation of the IEC official's resignation as a Daily Observer story was
a mistake on my side. Whether it is this time around or another time in the
past, please regard it as an uncalculated act which was not intended to
deprive you of your journalistic right to the article. But I hope this
mistake will have no impact whatsoever on the credibility of the questions I
raised.

Mori

Mori