GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2001 20:56:57 -0500
Samba,

Samba Boye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

"Tombong,
Please, Ebou is not a man at all. He stole, jumped ship, abused Yaya
and the regime endlessly and then turn around to apologise because Yaya won
and he wants to come back? Please Tombong, I know you too are currying
favour but
>please........."

Samba and co,

I mean it when I said Ebou is Man. To apologise after all he siad and did
against Jammeh and this Government, it is unbelievable. I could not beleive
my eyes when I saw the original letter. At first I thought it was fake.

Ebou Jallow has done so much damage to President Jammeh and this Government
and I do not think he will be forgivened.I think this is all a CIA plot. I
have know Ebou Jallow we had a good relation and we still do, but I just
hope he is not stupid enough to step his foot in this country. He will be
tried and jailed. Even if President Jammeh forgives him, others would not.
He has done wrong to others too, not only President Jammeh.

He is a man. He knows what people would say about him and he still came out
in public apologising. I think Ebou is being paid and manipulated by the
CIA. I might be wrong but this is my feeling. I do not see anything that
would save Ebou Jallow from being punished for what he did if he comes back.

PEACE

Tombong