GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 22:15:43 -0500
Hello, Momadou, then I am guessing this would explain why it took so long
for the server to reset my request from nomail to mail?
     Because I sent the request Sunday night and amjust now getting the
mails from Gambia-l and another list I am on run by this server, as well as
the confirmation messages that are sent out by the server.
     Thanks for sending this message because I was starting to think I had
done something wrong.
Ginny