GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu S Keita <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 05:53:22 -0500
Ebrima Jogomai Ceesay and Baba Keita,i am not ESSA SEY please leave the poor
guy alone.Is he the only threat you have in Jammeh's camp? Ebrima i believe
you dislike this ESSA a lot!He said so in his interview with me and the
truth is surfacing gradually.

Please do not threaten me MR Ceesay i am not to be threatened please do not
because if things degenerate you will regret why you were born.

Lets respect Sariang Loum's and Momodou Camara's appeals and deal with
issues in a decent way OK? Otherwise both of us may be unsubscribed because
the moment you start the threats any more i will vomit a lot on you,without
hesitation!!!!!!!!! Essa does not you know as much as i do i bet when you
know me you'll be yearning to apologise to Essa,Kujabi etc.Or is it because
they are with Jammeh thtas why they do not deserve apologies when wronged by
you or your camp? Do what you teach-socail justice!
There is no list member that has been engaged on personal attacks more than
you Ebrima and those you call your collaborators.Lets bring back all your
articles and scrutinise them then all and sundry will see how queer some of
you are!
You see you tend to think that you know a lot and then you write every day
whether sensible or not!Ebrima i bet if you were to write sense i would've
been the first  person herein to applaud but unfortunately your style bears
no taste for "refined" intellectuals.
I want to be giving my version on the "insight" of Gambia today so please
challenge my information and not me as a person! some of you borrow each
others words eg:moron,cronies,cohorts etc.This is the vocabulary that knits
all your arts together.Ha! don't you know others because we are sickened by
these words that were sent in here for "intellectual-chickens -like
yoooouuuu" to feed on.

My postings do come from different destinations and some of you because of
your weakness in life think that a person can't be able to do all those
travels at a given period.This shows how "myopic" some of you are.
Apart from my saturday's message which was mailed whilst i was transitting
thru Belgium i still continue sending the rest from the same origin.I won't
even think of leaving prior to ending my business transactions because of
dreamers like you guys.

You are there pointing fingers at different people without beeing ashamed of
staying in that state of trance for days.
Next time i will post the letter that our network despatched to Amb.Haley
and the state dept.to justify that Ebrima Jogomai Ceesay and his cohorts ha!
are an organisation of visa racketeers and a band of assylum
applicants.Please note that this  had an impact and i would be pleased if it
is disbelieved herein, so that we can strive harder!
AL K