GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:11:57 -0400
Gassama, I am glad I made you swallow yet another LIE. You LIED about the
Tourism Sector and I made sure you confront your LIES and shove it down your
throat. Your previous posting tried to ‘run away’ from the problem. I saw to
it that you came back and admit that you were telling a blatant LIE when you
said that ‘giant strides’ were being made in the Tourism Sector.

But even though you admitted your first LIE, you are attempting to tell
another one. You insinuate that the numbers that were lost in 2000 were
regained in 2001. That too is a blatant LIE. Like I told you before, YOUR
OWN figures show that the dismal numbers of 2000 (18% reduction) were
‘surpassed in their ugliness by the FURTHER reduction in 2001. Let me break
this down for you mental midgets. Not only did you FAIL to recover from the
POOR performance of 2000. You did WORSE in 2001. And mind you, this is AFTER
you implemented all the goofy policies about the ‘bumsters’ and the ‘batik
ladies’.

Needless to say, you are shameless. You will come back and tell yet another
LIE. Like I promised you, I will still be on your back debunking your LIES.
As an aside, I am also glad that now when a contract is signed to build a
road, you do NOT go about announcing that we have a ‘network of roads that
impressed people so much that they would prefer to stand child murderers’. I
am also glad that I opened your eyes to Famara Jatta’s mediocre budget. See
how refreshing it is to use your brain for a change and stop the laziness?
But the garbage you regurgitate there-from is a tired song for us. What that
shows is that the illegal government contracted HUGE LOANS, erected
buildings to fool gullible Gambians, meanwhile our children are NOT being
educated properly. It is a FACT that the POOR AFPRC/APRC planning ensured
that the ‘schools’ do NOT have adequate furniture. Most of these new
‘teachers’ do NOT even have a complete High School education. Parents have
been rendered POORER by AFPRC/APRC policies. POOR to the extent that they do
NOT have enough to eat, let alone pay for the RISING education costs. What
AFPRC/APRC did with the LOANS of the Gambian people could have been
implemented by a government led by 10-year-olds. Like Joe Sambo said the
other day, this is ‘ground-zero’, the lowest of the low. A serious
government would even have been ashamed to tout these gimmicks as their
number one achievements. But what else can the illegal government show us?
One single Yaya Swiss Bank Account can give free education to a whole
Division in the country; both boys and girls. But the AFPRC/APRC mental
midgets do NOT have the wherewithal to come up with a comprehensive
education policy that will ensure that when schools are built, they will be
well-equipped to serve our kids. We are NOT even talking about having a
conducive environment to absorb the graduates from these schools to the
larger economy (society). That is too much for the mental midgets. When
confronted with REAL problems, all they know is to MASSACRE DEFENSELESS
SCHOOL CHILDREN.
KB