GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ramatoulie Gillen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:29:41 GMT
Jamila,
       We can definitely plan our visit together.  I also hope that more
people will join us. The more we come together, the stronger our fight.

To answer your question, it is possible to get in touch with the
organizations dealing with the issue of FGM.  I plan to do some research to
find out how we can connect with them.  My research will start by Calling my
Uncle Gabbi Sosseh to get the Phone number of the World Health Organization
office in Gambia and take it from there.

WE CAN DO IT
Ramatoulie