GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
dushawn stinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:33:58 -0500
Ian Boyd-Livingston wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I have just joined the Gambia-L list, for a specific purpose.  I am an
> executive search consultant, currently engaged on an assignment for a
> consulting firm based in London.  We have an opportunity for a trained
> economist to go to The Gambia for two years to
> conduct studies, produce reports and advise on public services and
> issues such as gender, poverty and health.
>
> The skills required include a postgraduate economics qualification
> together with practical experience of working in Africa, and ideally
> The Gambia itself.  The conditions of employment are very good, the
> consulting firm operates a good collegiate, collaborative style of
> work, and the project promises to be very rewarding.  We expect that
> the best person for us may not possess a UK work permit, and we're
> prepared to deal with that issue on merit.
>
> If any of you are interested and consider yourselves qualified, or
> know someone who is, then you can email me at [log in to unmask] or
> reach me via my website at http://www.iblrecruiting.com
>
> I have only recently begun to read and learn about The Gambia, and
> indeed this list, and it has been very stimulating.  I look forward to
> learning more.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Ian Boyd-Livingston.

LAMIN    JAMMEH
           19415 PATTON  STREET
                  DETROIT, MICHIGAN 48219
      HOME: (313) 537- 3116
       PAGER: (313) 767- 9765
                             E- MAIL  LAMIN@ AMERITECH. NET
OBJECTIVE
To obtain a challenging management position with an established company
which will
utilize my skills and  diverse experience in the field of management,
and afford me the
opportunity for permanent employment with increased responsibility and
advancement
EDUCATION
Masters of Science  June, 2000
Central Michigan University
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan.
MAJOR: Management Information System.

Bachelor of  Business  Administration June, 1998.
Detroit College  of Business
Dearborn, Michigan
Major: Management.
EXPERIENCE
 8/93 TO 10/98  - Floor Director
                                                   Renaissance Club,
Detroit Michigan
  Responsibilities as service manager included recruiting, interviewing,
hiring and training .
 Supervised members private dining room .
 Performed all aspects of catering and banquet functions.
 Performed quarterly menu planning , development , costing, pricing and
implementation.
 02/97 to 01/98 - Manager
                               Jada  A. B.B.Q  Grill, Detroit , Michigan
 Responsible of the overall management of the
restaurant.
Handle customer complaints and needs .
 Prepared daily cost and credit transaction of the restaurant.
 Hands on computer input.
 Prepared daily menu, staff schedule and payroll
 Conduct computerizes inventory control.
   10/12/98 to Present - Assistant Service Director.
                                              Skyline Club, Southfield,
Michigan.
Responsible of all the training s, both current and newly hired..
Oversees the Human resources department.
Prepared inventory for the food and beverage Department.
Responsible of the weekly Payrolls of the F & B,
Department.
computer skills
 Windows 3.1 and  windows 98.
 Wordperfect 5.0 and 5.1