GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"EssaHBSCode241." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 23:26:15 -0800
Pick a stick,trick the sick,eat the steaming wheat!
Coil but don't toil,oil the boils or soil the oil.
Jog with the jugs,hug the rugs by crawling in pain.
Hopping or hoping,we need soap but not ropes.
Yo! toe the rows and swipe the bad cards near the jinx of those black cats!
Evil is strolling where wounds  are scraping wombs.

Ho! leave the leaves,grief near the bleeding beef,beam the lights of growth!
Lofty sermons,hefty carriers,messy stretchers!
Gaining in pain,slaying on that sticky clay!
Shallow sorrow starts getting deeper near a terrifying timer!
Dig,dig;dig,bury,bury,bury!
Toads cannot carry loads,they loath loads.
Bring or cling,fill to the brim,no vacuum can exist near ability.
No ability can exist near ignorance.

Blades do not shave apes,apes are to be scraped.
What a sharp laser!
Doing or booing,sowing or showing.
Sow the seeds of discord or show me how to weed that thorny garden!
Jostle,rattle,ramble,grumble...How about being humble?
That kettle has sooth on its back,but it is still trying to scrape the pot!
Soap washes dirt,hope washes wrath.
This is what is called acrid fog!
Time is not shy,it is ripe!

Author:-
Essa Bokarr Sey

NB:-I am enjoying my holiday with poems and poets!
      Good night readers!