GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:39:10 +0100
JaitehKaba,

First the entire world registered that some of us are in such a hurry to
exit Ramadan that they declared even Tobaski over. That is quite
understandable from the point of view of naturally wanting escape from this
devinely imposed thirty-day period of hunger.

No, the Sidibehs are in no such hurry. We shall patiently wait for the Eid
al Aksha before thinking about feasting on mutton. May you all and your
families celebrate countless more Eids.

Cheers,
Momodou S Sidibeh