GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 09:18:21 EST
"Last month, Mr Mugabe launched a blistering attack on Mr Bush and UK Prime
Minister Tony Blair, branding them imperialists who wanted to impose a new
form of colonialism on developing countries."

This, along with the fact that Mugabe took back land from the White farmers
is really the reason for all this. Goes to prove his point, does it not?

Jabou