GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:54:26 +0200
TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Gambia - L Managers,
>
> Madiba should be made to withdraw this statement. It is uncalled for and
> should not be accepted on this forum.
>
> Peace
>
> Tombong
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Tombong, ex-revolutionary!

We are not in the mood for your nonsense. I think Madiba, being the
gentleman that he is, has even been too lenient on you. There are those of
us who would prefer to do it without gloves on.

So drop it before we come at you with all we've got. And stop signing your
mails with the word "Peace" and try "Justice", but first open your
dictionary, or better still ask one of those valiant school children of the
Gambia what the word really means so that you can cease abusing it.

I bet Yaya Jammeh does not need any toilet paper 'cause he's got the likes
of you!

Kabir.