GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 14:23:23 -0400
Ebrima:
I join other members of the G-L in commending you for the excellent
letter to the ambassador and also wish to express my support for a
petition, as well as James Gomez's suggestion for a meeting.  Mr. Jow's
suggested list will do a good job of briefing the ambassador. Keep up
the good work folks.

Abdoulaye