GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ousman badgy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2001 18:26:08 -0500
SAYANGBA,
         I DON'T KNOW YOU BUT I KNOW ALL THAT YOU SAID ABOUT HAMJAATTA IS
VERY TRUE AND ACCURATE. HAMJATTA IS NORROW MINDED AND ALWAYS USES WORDS THAT
HE DOES'NT KNOW THEIR MEANINGS AND HIS LANGUAGE OR WORDS DON'T FLOW.I KNOW
SOME PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH BUT YOU V'SAID IT ALL
"SANYANGBA-JAATA-FAA KOREEING" WE ALL KNOW THAT HE COPIES HIS TEACHERS'
WORDS AND COME TO THE GAMBIA-L AND USE THEM AS HIS OWN BUT ANY TIME HE DOES
THAT WE ALL SMELL THE THING, AND THANK YOU FOR TELLING HIM THE TRUHT AND
NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE TRUTH MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH LONG LIFE AND GOOD HEALTH
WITH PROSPERITY. HAMJATTA WILL EVEN USE WORDS THAT WILL CONTRADICT HIS SENSE
OF WRITING. THIS IS BECAUSE HE ALSO USES DICTIONARIES WITHOUT KNOWING THE
REAL MEANING OF THE WORDS AND I EVEN WROTE HIM SOME TIMES BACK TELLING HIM
TO USE SIMPLE BUT GOOD ENGLISH FOR HIS OWN GOOD BUT HE SEEMS TO BE NARROW
MINDED AS HALIFA SALLAH CALLED HIM SOMETIME BACK AND KEBBA JOBE. AND FINALLY
LAMINO THANKS FOR TELLING HAMJATTA THE TRUTH NOTHING BUT THE WHOLE TRUTH AND
KEEP IT UP THANKS FOR YOUR TRUTHFULLNESS.BEFORE I CONCLUDE I EVEN READ
YUSPHA JOW'S ANALYSIS WITH HIM AND ANYONE WHO READS HIS AND THAT OF YUS WILL
GIVE CREDIT TO YUS BECAUSE YUS' APTNESS AND SIMPLICITY AND UNDERSTANDING OF
THINGS SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES. SO YUS YOU ARE ALSO A GREAT GUY WORTHY OF
EXAMPLE.

ALL THE BEST WISHES
OUSMAN BADGY-BASEN