GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Sarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 23:52:57 -0500
Gassa,
  Your apology is accepted. Let me also take this opportunity and applaud our competent list managers for maintaining sanity in this forum. That
alone is an achievement is this forum. As I've said before the rules must
be applied across the board. No one should be above the law. If Gassa uses
inflammatory words (such as "arsehole"), he should be giving a citation on
the spot. Don't tell us he had couple of bottles of Johny Walker. No. He
violates one of your rules, you give him warning #1, pure and simple. See,
it works. he did apologized, didn't he? Now, what if no said anything?
Btw Gassa, you owe Mrs Shelby C. Tarutis ( NOT Mr Tarutis) another apology.
For your information, SHE(note empahsis) is the diretor of GambiaHELP -

Gambia Health Education Liaison Project, also known as GambiaHELP, exists
to enable communities in Gambia to protect, conserve and improve their own
health,  the health of their community, and their natural environment.
By providing books, educational opportunities, seed money, and human
resources GambiaHELP enables communities in Gambia to build a sustainable
economy and environment. goto : http://www.gambiahelp.org for more info.