GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 03:56:39 GMT
Jabou,

This is a very busy time for me, and I was going to dismiss this piece as
another hypocritical mumbo-jumbo, but this is beyond that. First of all, the
length of your stay in America is irrelevant to me.
I have never questioned your right to support Halifa or anyone else for that
matter. However, I have a problem with you villifying us who question
Halifa's behavior in the past few years. In other words, you can be a PDOIS
Yai Compinn as long as you don't do that at our expense.

Secondly, I find it totally sickening that you would tell a BLATANT LIE that
I sent you Instant Messages asking you questions about yourself. That has
never happened, and you know it! This is the Ramadan. And I swear to the
holy Quran - pegged to my mother's life that I've NEVER sent you any private
communication. Therefore, for a parent like yourself to post such falsity on
a public forum is simply disgraceful. You ought to be ashamed of yourself,
Jabou. If you want to argue about politics, that's one thing. But to lie
about me this way is a shame.

I would not even bother arguing with you anymore 'cause if you can lie about
me this way, only god knows what you're capable of.

Saul.