GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:27:08 -0500
I hope all these exchanges between Wa and "the religious leaders" is not
playing into Yahya's hand. Afterall, this thing about introducing Sharia
in the Gambia is still "Yahya said this....", "...no he meant to say
that....". Or am I missing something?

I do not think such remarks should be fodder for perpectual, meaningless
debate between a major political party spokesperson and a supposedly
"non-political group".

Malanding Jaiteh