GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:31:41 -0000
MR. SARR:

Very many thanks for your excellent philosophical analyses and fact
presentation as to how the so-called ardent Gam-L Rules should be applied
and administered. It is well said. Just to add one particular point here,
that is to say, WHAT WAS THE MAJOR CRIME THAT KUJABI COMMITTED WHICH LED TO
THE CENSORSHIP SINCE FEBRUARY? I want the two List Managers who took it upon
themselves to monitor me for the past 6 months to come out from the cold and
state in VIVID TERMS what it was that drove them crazy about Kujabi's
violations that warranted such an unprecedented step being taken to utilize
the entire FBI APPARATUS and RESOURCES of the L in monitoring Kujabi. Not to
end their, but I want the two Managers to also spell out clearly the EXACT
FOUL LANGUAGE Kujabi had used and more fundamentally, against WHOM was that
particular found Language used? In this way every Ler will see for
himself/herself what was the MAJOR CRIME committed by Kujabi, period.
Frankly, I could not recalled what I had used which warranted a censorship.
The worst of my foul language I constantly used are: STUPIDITY, DRY
INTELLECTUALISM, CAFE INTELLECTUALISM, DOGODOGO, MORON ETC. And these words,
I will always continue to use them, period. Therefore, I do not see any word
amongst the above, which will definitely warrant the APPLICATION of the
ENTIRE GAM-L APPARATUS and RESOURCES on monitoring Kujabi. This tantamount
to nothing, but DOUBLE STANDARD, period.

Whiles we have the ESSAS, KEBBA JOKES, ALIEU CEESAYS, MANLAFY JARJUS, ALIEU
KEITAS, OMAR NDOWS putting us through hell, and yet these folks have been
give a free ride through the GALAXIES of the Forum. But we still have to
censor the likes of Kujabi, who is giving MORON JAMMEH hell. Is it because
Kujabi is becoming too aggressive against the MORON? If that is the case,
folks, let me sing a little MORON SONG which will please him so that I could
have a VIP treatment from the L Management. As Mr. Sarr put bluntly,
gentlemen, lets grow up and intensify the struggle, but not to make people
PUKE here, just to borrow from Saul Khan. This is my BUTUTU in this. God
bless.

Ansumana.