GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 03:01:48 -0700
Mr. Ceesay,

We've tried to reach you privately at [log in to unmask] under which your
posting of the letter to Mayor Bill Campbell was sent to the L.

The Oslo Action Group would like to ask for your permission to use an
edited version of that well written letter in our drive to sensitise
various foreign represenattives here.

We hope to hear fro you soon.

Regards,

Kabir.