GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 12:05:34 -0400
Banka, I join you in your call for folks to represent.  We want to see the
same enthusiasm that was exhibited after the recent victories.  However,
those victories were financed by people like yourselves.  Please send your
donations ASAP to the P.O. Box below.  Thank you for your continued
support of STGDP.

Chi Jaama

Joe

--