GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 01:06:23 -0000
Gambia-L:

One of my impeccable sources in the Gambia has called me a shortwhile ago,
requesting me to thank, on his behalf, Bamba Laye, Kebba Dampha, Jabou, Ous
Ngum and the rest of the crew, for a job well done vis-a-vis the HILO
Company. My source has also informed me that we should expect more
revelations on the corrupt activities of Mr Jammeh and his despotic regime
as we head towards the New Year.

By the way, can someone help me here: I used to have a very good sister
called Ndey Jobarteh? The last time I heard of her, she was in Oslo. Can
someone tell me - may be Kabir - whether this Ndey Jobarteh is still on the
L, or has she simply left her brother? (laugh)

Regards,
Ebrima