GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 20:14:18 EDT
Saul,
Thanks so much. I do not have to crack my brain any more. U have said it all.
I hope it is clear to all that the Gambia-L is not popular because it
delivers what one person wants. It is not dictated and not suppressed. I
believe that if any of the media outlets back home have the same sovereignty,
they would have been more circulated than the articles on the L-.
Secondly, no one should be mislead that the papers from the L-, are well
circulated because of anything else, but the truth and freedom in this room.
If the people cant listen to the truth from their transistors or read it from
their local papers, they are bound to get form somewhere else, and this time
it happens to be the L.
So brothers and sisters, let us all keep the fight. there are a lot of roads
to the corner.

Ousman Bojang.