GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 17:59:19 GMT
Katim: pls fwd this to the L for me. And pls tell M. Camara to find out
what's going on. My mail to the List have disappeared since Sunday.

Mr. Sallah,

I'm not sure that this mail will appear on the List because I've been
virtually cut off for two days now. But reading your reply to Ebou Jallow,
I'm really beginning to wonder whether you aren't terribly bored down there,
by engaging Ebou Jallow. I have tremendous respect for your flair for
engaging in exchanges with Gambians, but you need to draw the line. Any
Gambian with the brain of a rat knows Yaya Jammeh with all his ills, is a
lot BETTER than Ebou Jallow! So, to have this person lecture people about
what we ought to do after he quadrupled as Yaya Jammeh's sidekick, pimp,
griot and co-looter of the Gambian treasury for a year, is sickening. It
just goes to show you how shamelessly hypocritical some people are. Ebou is
interested in nothing but shameless self-promotion. But the main point is,
IGNORE this person, and find better issues to tackle. The only thing you'll
get from him is stomach cramps. He isn't fooling anyone here!

Saul.

Ebou,