GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Carrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:20:28 -0000
From Mike Carrick, Nuthatch, Lakeside Court, Worcester Road, Upton Warren,
Bromsgrove, Worcs, England, B61  7EY.   Tel & Fax 01527 873135.

To Lamin

with copy to Lynne Symonds

and to Tida Manka (c/o [log in to unmask] )

and to Louise Jatta (c/o Eddie Adjei at  [log in to unmask] )

Lamin

I thought you might be interested to know that the Lynne Symonds who is a
teacher living in Norwich, Enlgand has arranged with the Ghana Association
of Science Teachers and the Commonwealth Foundation to hold a workshop in
Accra on 9,10,11 April for primary teachers from 5 West African countries to
produce teaching materials on HIV and Aids for use in primary schools in
West Africa.  The representatives from The Gambia will be Tida Manka,
Headteacher of Janjang-Bureh Lower Basic School and Louise Jatta of the F C
Faye Memorial School in Banjul.

(I am merely acting as agent for the Gambian teachers.  My former school (I
am retired) North Bromsgrove High School near Birmingham, England has a
long-term link with Armitage SSS.)

With best wishes,  Mike Carrick.