GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou-Alieu Darboe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:14:31 +0100
I agreed totaly with you Kabir .It is Arab racism and not Ghaddafi who is at
fault.Boynarr have done a lot of good things for our comrades in the
struggle .Really it is our leaders who failed their citizens meserably that
is the root cause of their odeal.