GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:07:25 +0100
From: Jeff Wagidoso
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 11:18 AM
Subject: null :Monday, March 1, 2004

This is the most bull shit I have ever heard in my life as a patriotic and nationalistic Ugandan. why should the world fall for the dictators lie and tricks all the time. I believe in dialogue, negotiations and reconciliation's, ofcourse; But we all know that MOST of the SKULLS in Luwero were a result of NRAs killings in the name of recruiting the child army. Museveni has boasted of causing a lot of chaos for the democratically elected government of the time. that the intention was to cause maximum disruptions for the government of the day so as to get international attention.

We all know that NRA had a woman in the name of Capt Zizinga put in charge of skulls for future propaganda. NRA boasted of killing everyday UNLA soldiers where did their skulls go? The world should stop dancing with this murderous bandit / a dictator / a Tutsi refugee / a believer in genocide and ethnic cleansing. One day the truth will come out. the killings in Eastern, karamoja, Northern Uganda, massacres in eastern Congo, Luwero, Rwanda genocide and Burundi killings have a similar pattern and its all Museveni brain child. Dictator Museveni is a conniving bloody compulsive liar. Apology to Baganda okay good, why baganda alone, first the Baganda should apologise to the people of eastern Uganda for the crimes against humanity they caused. can you imagine people being tortured physically, mentally and otherwise, their properties being looted, girls raped and mothers stripped naked. Worse still cow milk was demanded by these brutal ganda people, as food for their bicycles!!! Can they now apologise to us the people of Mbale, JIK, Tororo, Teso and Lango. Semei Kakungulu's remains still lie at rest in Mbale town. Why should Acholi apologise for crimes committed by dictator's henchmen. Museveni has manipulated every body that even the Uganda elite cannot organise their own people to stand up for their basic birth rights against the military dictator. Marcos of Philippines had the best army and friends with the older democracies but peoples popular uprising brought his terror rule to an end, Ugandans its the time to organise uprisings, our brothers the Kenyans did it, why not us!

Gen Wagidoso