GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
maimuna kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 15:00:09 -0000
folks, Mr. Callous Kebba Jobe is out of touch with reality. Mr. Jobe wakeup
and smell the coffee perhaps that may help in opening your heart and mind to
come to terms with reality. My advice to you is to avoid intellectual
dishonesty on the forum because you are dealing with honest intellectuals
who will not hesitate to tell you in your face that you are a real fool who
reads upside down. Thanks, Maimuna Kujabi.