GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
YERO MAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:32:30 +0000
Modou,
     If you have a friend who  gave you such and advice please maintain that
friend 'cause he's a good friend bro.Likewise in as much as your friend
adviced you,to tell you the truth your reply was  sweet porridge if compared
to the ones that u were sending here to others!
Modou please if u wanted to gain more marks within the art of talk,u
shouldn't have said that let even members of your family get to hell for the
sake of opposing a regime! Modou if i were to choose Omar or anyone else as
a pal, a good buddy(like u mentioned),believe me! No one would have been
able to make me say words like "let them all get to hell"!
Modou please politics shouldn't erode our natural innerself towards good
friends and brothers.
Even whereas i do see this regime differently i wish that your friendship
with Omar stays.
Modou i apologise for saying that i will call Omar to tell him to avoid
you,anyway it was a strategy for heated debates but Modou believe ME! my
brothers and sisters are so dear to me that,if anyone  happens to be there
friend HE OR SHE CAN AT LEAST EXPECT TO ACCESS MY SYMPATHETIC PART!

So Modou lets leave the sleeping puppies lie down and go ahead with our
political debates.
Thank you and A happy chinese new year to you!
For chinese astrology this is the year of the horse(which stands for
progress).May that progress be ahead thus enable all of us reap sweet fruits
very soon!

yeropulloh!

"YEROMAMA PULORI GALO HAAWA BAROGEL N'DIMOU"
"Speak the speeches and let the speeches not spit you."